Wall/Rawl Plug

A wall plug or “Rawlplug” is an anchor made of plastic and used to enable the attachment of a screw in material that is porous or brittle such as concrete.

Showing all 6 results


Gildharry General Contractors Ltd

Suppliers Of All Electrical Materials & Professional Electrical Services

Suppliers of Building Aggregate & Equipment Rental


   Lot #2 Kelly Village Junction, Williamsville